Saturday, October 18, 2008

Reason Why

Well, I've decided to blog and I'm pretty excited about it!

J.D. and I are so fortunate...we have amazing family and friends, we live in Colorado and we have each other. All of these blessings make for some pretty wonderful memories. Our great-grandparents and grandparents would have just made photo albums and written some letters, but in our digital age I've decided to record our memories in a blog.

We thank you all and each other for helping us create these awesome memories!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Hey Lindsey, so glad you are in the blogging world now. I am new to this blogging thing too. I love reading my friends and family's blogs so I thought I would start my own. Can't wait to see all of your updates.

crafter said...

I can't wait to see it all!

Hello Hobbies said...

Lindsey, I am glad i came here by. yours is lovely experiences, hope to see more of them.
Hobbies